Sunday, April 30, 2006

Back in the Northern Hemisphere

Greetings from Japan!

No more tomato planting for me. On Thursday I took an 8 hour bus ride up to Cairns and on Friday morning I was on a plane to Osaka.

We have packed in quite a lot of sightseeing so far around Kyoto. I have seen monkeys, deer, a bamboo forest, some nice views of Kyoto, and many, many temples and shrines (including the largest wooden building in the world). After we hit up Osaka, Kobe, Himeji, and Hiroshima, I will surely be wiped out.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Glad the tomato torture is over. Enjoy your vacation from the working vacation!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Geetha...sounds like things are going pretty darn well. Just thought I would send you a hello from the other side of the world. Hey have some fun for me too, because it looks like I won't be having any for the next month! Take care Geetha.